Announcements and Important Events
Dear student athletes and parents/guardians,
CBSD has opted to move our seasonal Concussion Education and Baseline Impact Testing to a virtual model. Please follow the directions below to complete both part 1 (concussion education) and 2 (Impact testing)
Directions to the Online CCET Concussion Training Module (part 1):
1. Click on link: https://forms.gle/NtsFAnW9euXPNdfr7 to open the online learning module for Concussion Education.
2. Fill out your FIRST and LAST name, GRADE, SPORT, and EMAIL. Then click on the to advance to the next section.
3. The next section is the PRESENTATION. There are 4 total modules. After each module you will answer a few questions about that module. There is a total of 12 questions.
4. Each section of this presentation takes approximately 7-10 minutes.
5. When the presentation for each section is completed you will need to answer the MULTIPLE CHOICE OR TRUE/FALSE questions in each section.
6. When you have completed the presentation and all the questions you will have completed the education portion for school.
7. Your Athletic Trainer will be able to see who has completed this presentation and the score you receive on the questions.
8. This will fulfill Part 1 of 2 parts for the mandatory Concussion Education for the 2021-2022 school year. Part 2 is the required ImPACT Testing, see below.
Directions to complete the Impact Test Requirements (part 2):
In order to have the most accurate baseline score for this coming school year we will need to ensure that all students have an environment in the home that is free from distraction. In an effort to create an environment similar to the one provided in a school setting we are asking that the below steps are taken during the duration of the test (approx. 30 minutes).
- Cell phones/Tablets are left in another room or are powered down.
- Test is taken in a room with no TV or Radio on.
- Test is taken independently or alone and free from distraction of other household members.
1. Complete the Online CCET Concussion Training Module through the BCCET above.
2. Click on link below. (Recommend using Google Chrome and ensure the pop-up blocker is disabled.)
3. Enter Code: R2ZWE767UH
4. Click Validate
5. Select Central Bucks South in the drop down box. (Do not choose your middle school)
6. Click launch test
7. Enter your Full first and last name. No nicknames or shortened versions.
8. Please fill out ALL additional demographic information.
a. Please fill out all sports you participate in during the school
9. Once completed, you can simply exit out of the program or email me the results (email@example.com) , see email above.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please feel free to reach out to our ATC (Madisen Keim firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or the Athletic Office for guidance.